With restaurant closings rampant along the Main Line, there is some good news for local foodies. The long-standing mainstay in Philadelphia, White Dog Cafe, is opening out our way — yes, the resturant is opening a second branch on Lancaster Avenue, across from Anthropologie in Wayne. Although originally slated to open last spring 2009, it’s looking like the doors of White Dog Cafe #2 should be opening shortly.
- Will Conestoga High School Students Return to Hybrid Learning Tomorrow?
- T/E Teachers Union “Sick-Out” Threat Closes Conestoga High School
- COVID-19 Surge Closes Schools (again) Including T/E
- As Covid-19 Cases Soar in Pennsylvania – A TESD Elementary School Teacher Provides Personal Observations
- “Sunrise Berwyn” — Conestoga High School Climate Activists Fighting for a Greener Future
- Federal Judge Rules that the 2017 Sexual Assault Lawsuit against TE School District and Conestoga HS Principal Amy Meisinger Can Move Forward to a Jury Trial
- All Voices Matter — Proposed Changes to T/E School District Policy 1131 Seek to Silence Parent Organizations
- School starts for TESD students tomorrow — Best wishes for a school year like no other!
- It’s Official — No Fall Sports Competitions for TE Students, Maybe January 2021