Latest Posts by the Author
- School starts for TESD students tomorrow — Best wishes for a school year like no other!
- It’s Official — No Fall Sports Competitions for TE Students, Maybe January 2021
- Conestoga sports team members test positive for Covid-19 — Where will this leave the Fall sports program in TE?
- School Opens Virtually on Aug. 31 but Students Will Not Return In-Person until Oct. 12 plus … PIAA Rejects Gov. Wolf’s Recommendation and Votes in Favor of Fall Sports – Final Decision Up to TE School Board
- Gov. Wolf Strongly Recommends No School Sports or Youth Sports until 2021 – Where does that leave high school football?
- T/E School Board Approves District School Reopening Plan 9-0
- TESD Reopening Plan Now Available – District Opens August 31 w/Remote Learning Only, In-Person Instruction after Sept. 21
- TESD to Provide School Reopening Plan on Friday, July 24 – All Public Comment Due by Monday, July 27, 7 PM
- Does T/E Have an Actual School Reopening Plan – A District Elementary School Teacher Weighs In
- As TESD Plans to Reopen Schools, Will the Teachers Return to the Classroom or Is the Risk Too Great?
- Is there a safe way to open TE Schools on August 31? What will our schools look like (or what should they look like)?
- Unionville-Chadds Ford School District Continues to Top Pennsylvania’s Rankings for PSSA Standardized Test Rankings Whereas TE School District Drops to No. 7 on the List
- TE School District Eliminates ERB Testing as a Budget Strategy for 2020-21 but BUILD T/E Offers ERB Assessment Opportunity to All T/E Families
- TE School District – You Still Owe GEM Mechanical Services for Work Completed in August 2019! What does it take to Get Paid?
- 2020-21 Results: 8th Year for Zero Tax Increase for Downingtown Area School District But Sixteen Straight Years for Tax Increases in TESD!
- Ignoring Community Outcry, TE School Board Approves 2.6% Tax Increase, the Elimination of ERB Testing & Salary Increases to Administrators
- The Clock is Ticking Down to TESD Budget Vote, Monday, June 8: Includes 2.6% Property Tax increase, Administration Salary Increases (Business Manager +3.1%) and Elimination of ERB Testing
- “Mainline for Black Lives” Peace Walk – Thursday, June 4, 11 AM
- In TESD, Say NO to 2.6% Tax Increase & Say NO To Eliminating ERB Testing in the 2020-21 Budget
- Justice will not be served until …