- Clock is Ticking Down for T/E School District Final Budget — Vote on Tax Increase Monday Night!
- T/E School District Tax Increase — Will it be 2.8%, 3.91% or 4.33%? “To Be Continued”
- Digital Billboard Appeal to be continued … until July 9
- T/E Finance Committee Meeting w/no decision on tax increase – School Board Meeting Tonight at 7:30 PM, Conestoga High School … A School Board Divided
- Say NO to Digital Billboards in Tredyffrin Township – Your VOICE Matters! Zoning Hearing Board Meeting, Wednesday, May 29 at 7 PM!
- 2 Weeks to Final Budget Vote & T/E Tax Increase Remains at 6% — Community needs to ‘Trust’ School Board Oversight!
- T/E School District’s $1.3 Million Accounting Error/Act 1 Violation discussion continues – Taxpayers facing large tax increase with less than 30 days until School Board’s final vote!
- T/E taxpayers Facing 6% Tax Increase, $1.2 million Accounting Error Remains Uncorrected & Concerned Citizens contact PA Department of Education
- Digital Billboard Appeal by Catalyst POSTPONED until Wednesday, May 29 – Now you can attend ‘Jefferson’s Daughters’ Lecture on April 25!