Upcoming on Wednesday, October 18, Surrey Services located at 60 Surrey Way (formerly 60 Chestnut Avenue) in Devon will host a Q&A of the Tredyffrin Township Board of Supervisor candidates. The public is welcome to attend the free forum from 6-7:30 PM. Questions can be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sadly, no League of Women Voters debate is scheduled for the supervisors and school board candidates but the Surrey forum will provide an excellent opportunity to meet and learn about the supervisor candidates in Tredyffrin Township.
Below is the list of six candidates on the ballot. Voters will choose two at-large supervisors and voters in District 2 (middle) will choose one supervisor.
Tredyffrin Township Democratic Committee has endorsed the following supervisor candidates:
- Supervisor at Large: Matthew Holt, Attorney
- Supervisor at Large: Murph Wysocki, Attorney *
- District 2 (Middle): Kevin O’Nell, CEO, Peoplelinx
Tredyffrin Township Republican Committee has endorsed the following supervisor candidates:
- Supervisor at Large: Raffi Terzian, Physician
- Supervisor at Large: Robin Bond, Attorney
- District 2 (Middle): Beth Coppola, Real Estate Agent